Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My First Blog Post!

I'm excited to begin this blog.  I'm opinionated and I love to write.  There is no better remedy to these ailments then a web-log or blog for short (I learned that blog is short for web-log while googling how to make a blog lol).  Some of my posts may be wordy, some may be short and sweet.  Some, probably most!, will be complaints or things that I believe to be common sense but others don't seem too.  (None of my complaints or issues are meant to be malicious.)  Some will be things that inspire me or make me happy.  Some may be about goals I have set for myself and the steps I'm taking to meet them.  Some may be about my current hobbies or new hobbies I'll be trying. There will be no real topic that I will stick to.  I will just speak my mind and see where this takes me.

Overall I'm looking at this as a fun hobby and a cathartic writing experience.  At 23 im still trying to find my passion in life and figure out "what I want to be when I grow up."  Maybe this can help get me there!  I hope everyone who comes across this blog enjoys reading it as much as I will enjoy writing it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment